As an EPA Registered quaternary sanitizer and one-step disinfectant, Ally is a versatile product formulated for use inside and outside of kitchens and to be used on virtually any surface. Ally is designed for use in hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, schools, dairies, food service establishments, restaurants, and bars where disinfection, sanitization and deodorization is of prime importance.
- EPA Registered
- Rinse-free application when used to sanitize food contact items such as including items such as drinking glasses, dishes and eating utensils.
- When used as directed, this product is formulated to disinfect hard, non-porous, inanimate environmental surfaces: floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls, bathtubs, cabinets, tables, chairs, and telephones.
- Ally kills SARS-CoV-2 (the Coronavirus that causes COVID-19) on hard non-porous surfaces in just 30 seconds when used at a use dilution of 2 ounces/gallon.
- Deodorizes those areas, which generally are hard to keep fresh smelling, such as garbage storage areas, empty garbage bins and cans, pet areas and any other areas, which are prone to odors caused by microorganisms.
- For more information regarding the multiple uses of Ally for sanitization or disinfection purposes please consult the product label.
UNX-Christeyns has made a very positive impact on our linen program. Our rewash percentage has been 2.3%, and I’d estimate our ragout to between 2%-3%. We have reduced our linen expenses by 36%, and I credit both our new laundry equipment efficiency and the chemical program for that. I can’t say enough good things about our experience with UNX-Christeyns.