As an EPA Registered disinfectant, detergent & deodorant, Sanix is a one-step neutral cleaner and disinfectant that features kill claims against a wide spectrum of viruses and pathogens including the Human Coronavirus, Influenza A, Staph & MRSA. Recommended for use on floors, walls, partitions, fixtures and other hard non-porous surfaces.
- EPA Registered
- Highly concentrated for economical use
- Designed for applications for healthcare, schools, colleges, commercial and industrial institutions, veterinary clinics, etc.
- Effective detergent / disinfectant and, in addition, is a fine neutral cleaner recommended for high gloss wax floors
- Effective in protection of Staph and MRSA on athletic equipment, helmets, pads, and more
- Disinfects surfaces by killing 99.9% SARS-CoV-2 (USA-WA1/2020 in one step when used according to disinfection directions, on hard, non-porous surfaces); mix at 1oz. per gallon of water
- Effective against SARS-CoV-2 (USA-WA1/2020) in 1-minute (Hard, non-porous surfaces)
- May be rinsed or allowed to air dry; streak free
UNX-Christeyns has made a very positive impact on our linen program. Our rewash percentage has been 2.3%, and I’d estimate our ragout to between 2%-3%. We have reduced our linen expenses by 36%, and I credit both our new laundry equipment efficiency and the chemical program for that. I can’t say enough good things about our experience with UNX-Christeyns.